Earth is no place for a faerie, but Kira can’t go home without dooming her people. Desperate to avoid the pull of her homeland, she fosters an abandoned girl, the child’s joy a source of much-needed energy.
A blacksmith with something to prove…
When Zachary Chase discovers he has a daughter, he’s determined to be part of his child’s life and not repeat his mother’s neglect. But to open the little girl’s heart, he must earn her foster mother’s trust.
One night is never enough…
Despite their rivalry, Kira and Zac’s desires tempt them into one no-consequences night. Yet the more passion flares between them, the more Kira risks destroying the life she’s carved out on Earth—and endangering those she cares about in both worlds.
Welcome to the Mythos Legacy, where real myths find real love!
Each standalone story in the series can be read in any order (and ends happily!), but if you’re new to the series, check out Unintended Guardian, the free introduction to the world. I hope you enjoy these contemporary fantasy/paranormal romances, where mythological beings like faeries find their perfect match among humans.
Note: For adult readers–contains hot sex scenes, language, and edgy situations.
WINNER of the 2015 National Readers’ Choice Award for Paranormal Romance!
Additional Five-time Finalist:
* Finalist for Best First Book in Oklahoma RWA’s 2016 National Readers’ Choice Awards
* Finalist for Best First Book in Fantasy, Futuristic, & Paranormal RWA’s 2016 PRISM Awards
* Finalist for Paranormal Romance in Fantasy, Futuristic, & Paranormal RWA’s 2016 PRISM Awards
* Finalist for Best First Book in Greater Detroit RWA’s 2016 Booksellers’ Best Awards
* Finalist for Paranormal Romance in Greater Detroit RWA’s 2016 Booksellers’ Best Awards
Promo Teaser Images—Click and Share!
(Hover and click on the red Save button to Pin to Pinterest,
or click on the image to grab the direct URL to post on social media.)
Sign up for Jami’s newsletter for the latest updates on her book releases: