Want an opportunity to read Jami’s stories early?
Now’s your chance…
Come join Jami’s Advance Reader Copy (ARC) Interest List. ARCs are edited-but-not-necessarily-proofread versions of a book, which authors distribute early to selected readers in exchange for an honest review.
Might be interested? Here’s how it will work:
- When Jami has a new book getting close to release, she’ll send an email to everyone on the ARC Interest List, letting them know what to do if they want a copy.
- Readers can stay on the ARC Interest List as long as they want, even if they decide against requesting an ARC at that time.
Still interested? Follow these steps…
Make sure you’re signed up for Jami’s newsletter for the latest updates on her book releases:
For New Subscribers…
If you’re a new subscriber to Jami’s New Release newsletter, you’ll be invited to join her Advance Reader Copy (ARC) Interest List.
Two days after you sign up for her New Release newsletter, you’ll receive an email with the subject: “Want to Read My Stories Early?” That email invitation will include a link and instructions to subscribe to her ARC Interest List.
For Existing Subscribers…
If you’re already subscribed to Jami’s New Release newsletter but missed seeing your invitation:
- Open any newsletter email from Jami and scroll down to the footer.
- Click the link in the footer to Edit your subscription.
- On that page for editing your subscriber profile, scroll down to Your Lists.
- Check the box next to ARC Interest List.
- Make sure you click SAVE.
- Look for an email asking you to confirm your ARC Interest List subscription.
- Click the confirmation link in the email.
- You’re all set!
Once you click that confirmation link, you’ll receive more details of the invitation:
- how to make sure you’re eligible to request ARCs
- how to improve your chances of getting your request approved
Even if you’re not interested in Jami’s next release, feel free to sign up for her ARC Interest List anyway so you can hear all about future ARC request opportunities!